Monday, July 13, 2009

[INTERACTIVE] A FAN'S DREAM COME TRUE

What does each and every single one of us, Christina fans, dream we can do?
I think it's getting a chance to meet her and exchange a few words with her. Yes?
Last year that dream became a reality to me... TWICE!

The FIRST time: February 5, 2008 [DVD signing]

I can't even begin to explain what was going through my head when we were told that Christina had just arrived at BESTBUY for the signing of her BACK to BASICS: Live and Down Under tour DVD.

Having stayed in line for about 10 hours straight, from 9am to 7pm, didn't faze any of us. The thought of just getting those few seconds with her made the wait so much more worth it.

Walking up to her was Surreal.

We all know that Christina is gorgeous but I can honestly say that pictures don't do her justice. She is by far one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. (I'm not just saying that because I'm a fan), and her boobs were ENORMOUS (Lucky Jordan). As I walked up to her there were a millions things that I wanted to say to her but when it came down to it all I said was "Thank you Christina for everything you do. I love you." Then she said, "Aww no thank you and I love you too." Hearing her say that to me just melted me and walking away from her my eyes started to water. I couldn't believe that CHRISTINA AGUILERA herself just told me that she loved me.

I kept repeating those word over and over in my head that entire night.

The SECOND time: December 6, 2008 [Fragrance signing]

Before my second encounter with Christina, I had promised myself that I wasn't going to freeze up, and that I was going to tell her everything that I wanted to tell her the first time we met but didn't.

But before I left my house that afternoon I thought things through and decided that it would be much easier for me to write her a letter just in case I froze up again like I did the first time.

So, I wrote her a letter spilling my heart out. What I told her in the letter was how her music had helped me out of some of the most darkest moments in my life. I used to be a cutter and didn't know how to deal with the pain that I was hiding up inside me, that instead of dealing with my psychological pain I would much rather deal with physical pain for that moment. So, I would take anything that would cut skin and cut my arms and thighs, but the one and only person that really helped me through this even though that person was unaware of it was Christina. So, I thanked her in the letter for literally Saving me from myself.

I arrived a bit early and decided to walk around with a friend that I had met up with there.

We headed back to Macy's to start lining up.

We were in line for about 2 hours.

Christina had arrived about 15 mins late. When she arrived everyone started going crazy. The paparazzi were screaming and yelling the fans were screaming and yelling. So you can only imagine how loud it got.

I went up to her and once again I didn't tell her anything of what I wanted to say but "Christina you're such an inspiration." I had asked her for a hug and she looked around and said that she couldn't but instead she grabbed my arm and my hand and squeezed it.

I didn't wash my hand for an entire week.
Ok, I washed it that night but still I wish I hadn't.

I was actually looking for a picture of me and her since there were so many paparazzi taking pictures of her while her first like 20 fans went up to meet her, and I was within those 20 fans.
But couldn't find one single picture of me and her. :(

But a fellow Christina fan informed me that there had been a video on line from that afternoon, and he told me that I had been recorded while I was up there with Christina.

Here is the video.
[SMART-PHONE FRIENDLY]

I come out for 4 complete seconds.
00:18 to 00:22 seconds
You can even see her grab my arm and my hand.

Has anyone met Christina before?
If so, how was your experience?
If not, what do you think you'd do if you ever got the chance to?
What would you say, or what wouldn't you say?

Feel free to ask me anything.
Through comment or email or chat box.
Email: AguileraOnline@rocketmail.com

1 comment: